A Full Range of Expert, Compassionate Care for Horses in Ventura & Los Angeles Counties
For nearly two decades, we have been providing compassionate, comprehensive veterinary care to sport horses and pleasure horses alike, all at the convenience of your location. There are many advantages to our ability to come to you rather than you having to bring your horse(s) to us. Convenience and the opportunity to see your horse in its own environment are key reasons we prefer to visit our clients at their own location.
When we come to you, we bring the following veterinary services:
- Wellness exam—Preventive care is a key part of staying healthy.
- Lameness Services—We will perform a complete musculoskeletal evaluation of your horse to determine the cause of any lameness issues.
- Purchase Examinations—Before you buy a horse, we will perform a complete physical and musculoskeletal exam of the horse and deliver you the results in writing so that you can make an informed decision.
- Comprehensive Diagnostics—We offer a wide range of diagnostic capabilities from digital radiography, digital ultrasound, endoscopy, blood work, and more.
- Vaccinations & Preventive Care—We tailor our vaccination programs to each horse's particular needs and unique location.
- Equine Dental Care—From routine oral exams at every wellness checkup to dental radiography, manual floats, power floats, and more, we want to keep your horse's teeth healthy.
- Complimentary Medicine—Dr. Linda Rydgig is a certified veterinary acupuncturist who can perform acupuncture, aquapuncture, and electro-acupuncture, as well as offers Chinese herbal medicinal therapy.
- Sports Medicine—We work extensively with performance horses and can give specific, effective veterinary care to horses experiencing sports injuries and chronic conditions.
- Geriatric Care—As horses reach their late teens, 19 years +, we recommend twice yearly visits with us so that we can catch any age-related medical conditions.